- Exterior: Emerald Green vegetable tanned leather – Italy.
- Interior: Natural Buttero – Italy.
- Thread: Light Brown – hand waxed.
- Edges: Creased & Burnished.
- Carry Capacity: Comfortably fits 12 credit cards with a dedicated bill sleeve. Fits USD and EURO bills.
- Features 6 card slots, 2 hidden pockets and a dedicated bill sleeve.
- Dimensions (folded): 90mm x 115mm x 7mm (3.5 x 4.5 x 0.25 inches)
- Firm hand-feel with a smooth and rich texture.
- Price Reduction due to out of date maker’s mark.
Gorgeous bifold wallet hand made using Italian vegetable tanned leather in emerald green paired with Italian Buttero in natural to create a beautiful leather wallet. This emerald green leather has a beautiful glazed finish that is rich in color and gorgeous natural markings, which the animal picked up during its lifetime. All the leathers used were by-products of the meat industry. We respect the animal by making sure nothing goes to waste, and its beautiful skin can be given new life.
The 100% hand stitched wallet has a natural Buttero interior, which is a vegetable tanned leather with a very luxurious hand feel. Features 6 horizontal card slots which can easily fit 2 credit cards per slot and more storage in the pockets behind the card slot panels. Item is stamped with my maker’s mark while I was still based in Madrid. This beautiful wallet is definitely more than meets the eye.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. Price listed excluding VAT. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Please check the FAQ for shipping options.