Who we are
- Email: email@example.com
- Owner: Possala Wang
- Website: https://www.possaladesigns.com
What data do we collect?
Browsing https://www.possaladesigns.com does not require the user to provide personal data. Personal data collection of the user will occur in the following:
- When user creates an account (Provided personal information such as Name and email address).
- Contacting through email or through the contact forms in https://www.possaladesigns.com.
- When user completes a purchase (Name, email address, address)in our website https://www.possaladesigns.com through our supported payment providers Stripe (https://stripe.com/gb/privacy) and Paypal(https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full).
How do we use your data?
PossalaDesigns collects your data only for the purposes of:
- To process order for users who completed a purchase in https://www.possaladesigns.com.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Users leaving a comment: the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- Users who created an account in https://www.possaladesigns.com: All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
- Users who used the contact form: Exchanged data are collected and is strictly used for the services provided and is retained indefinitely.
When an order is processed, your data is encrypted and sent to credit reference agencies of our payment providers (Stripe & Paypal) to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Who we share your data with
Data collected from processed payments is shared with the payment providers Stripe and Paypal to complete purchases and to monitor fraudulency.
No other collected user data are shared. Collected user data is confidentially used within PossalaDesigns to strictly complete the services provided at https://www.possaladesigns.com.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. No other data is sent.
Cookies are only used when leaving comments, visiting our Login page, and have created an account to login.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.