Please Note: Item is made to order and will require approximately 1 week construction time on top of current queue. Please see here for current lead time. Wallet does not come with tannery stamp.
- Exterior: Emerald Shell Cordovan – Japan. No tannery stamp.
- Interior: Natural Buttero – Italy.
- Thread: Cream – hand waxed.
- Edges: Creased Burnished.
- Carry Capacity: Comfortably fits 12 credit cards with a dedicated bill sleeve. Fits USD and EURO bills.
- Features 6 card slots, 2 hidden pockets and a dedicated bill sleeve.
- Dimensions (folded): 90mm x 115mm x 7mm (3.5 x 4.5 x 0.25 inches)
- Firm hand-feel with a smooth and glossy texture.
Gorgeous bifold wallet hand made from emerald Shell Cordovan handcrafted with the interior made from Italian Buttero in natural to create a beautiful yet subtle leather wallet. This Shell Cordovan has a beautiful gloss finish with a deep and rich color, a quality characteristic of the Japanese tanning and finishing methods. The 100% hand stitched wallet has a natural Buttero interior, which is a vegetable tanned leather that has a very luxurious hand feel. Features 6 horizontal card slots which can easily fit 2 credit cards per slot and more storage in the pockets behind the card slot panels. Item is stamped with minimalistic maker’s mark. This beautiful wallet is definitely more than meets the eye.
Please be mindful of natural surface marks of leather and slight color variations which naturally occurs. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Please check the FAQ for shipping options. Also available on request for an additional charge are other gorgeous colors of vegetable tanned leathers, Shell Cordovan, French Chevre, Crocodile, Lizard, and Python. Custom exotic colors can be ordered, but require an additional 3 – 4 months for material to be tanned and dyed. Please contact me through Instagram or Email to find out what color is in stock and the prices. Price listed excluding VAT. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Please check the FAQ for shipping options.
- Hand stitched using traditional saddle stitching technique.
- Edges will be polished to a smooth finish and creased for aesthetics. A water-based burnishing agent is used. It is then finished with wax.
- Unlined leather to reduce thickness.
- This listing is only for the Shell Cordovan and Buttero combination. Please message for other available materials.
- High grade and Full Grain Japanese Shell Cordovan and Italian Vegetable Tanned leathers are used. Limited quantities available.
- Hand-waxed polyester thread is used for abrasion resistance and color-lasting.
- Water-based glued is applied for adhesion prior to saddle stitching.
- Specially made water-based burnishing agent from Japan is used for polished edges.