- Exterior: Navy marbled shell cordovan – Spain.
- Interior: Cognac pueblo – Italy.
- Edges: Creased and Burnished.
- Thread: Slate blue polyester – waxed.
- Carry Capacity: Comfortably fits 10 credit cards with a dedicated bill sleeve. Fits USD and EURO bills.
- Features 4 card slots, 2 hidden pockets and a dedicated bill pocket.
- Dimensions (folded): 110mm x 90mm x 8mm (4.4 x 3.6 x 0.45 inches)
- Firm hand-feel with a smooth and glossy texture.
Vertical card slots bifold wallet hand made from marbled navy Shell Cordovan handcrafted with the interior made from Pueblo in cognac to create a beautiful and unique leather wallet. This Shell Cordovan has a one-of-a-kind coloration, as the dye was absorbed differently depending on the environmental conditions and the state of the leather. The 100% hand stitched wallet has a brown Pueblo interior, which is a vegetable tanned leather with a unique aesthetic look. This compact sized wallet is more than meets the eye.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc.
- Constructed by traditional saddle stitching using hand-waxed color lasting polyester thread. The specific angles and distance of the stitches have been tested to endure high stress points for a long-lasting quality product.
- Edges are aesthetically creased and hand finished with a water-based burnishing agent. It is then buffed with wax to further seal the raw edges.
Durable navy shell cordovan leather wallet handcrafted from a limited run of artisan dyed Navy Shell Cordovan from Spain. The hard-wearing grain-side of the leather has a smooth and glazed feel while the reverse side has a luxurious and velvety suede texture. The dense fibers of Shell Cordovan leather allows excellent wear over time and is highly valued for these characteristics. The tanning duration can take up to 6 months, which results in a limited supply with a high demand. The interior was crafted with brown Pueblo, which is a vegetable tanned leather sourced from a famous tannery in Italy. Pueblo has a unique look and easily patinas with use.
- Navy marble Shell Cordovan tanned in Spain.
- Vegetable tanned cognac/brown Pueblo from Italy.
- Hand-waxed polyester thread matched to exterior.
The shell cordovan bifold wallet was buffed with Saphir products and is ready to use upon arrival. This vertical wallet design can fit in front or back pockets without issue. I carry a similar design and can easily identify and pull out the top cards without needing to open the wallet.
Edges have been beveled and hand burnished with a combination of water, tokonole and multiple passes of sandpaper to compact the edges for a mirror-like finish. It has also been buffed with wax to ensure its longevity with every day use.
There are no reviews yet.