- Olive Green vegetable tanned leather Buttero – Italy.
- Black vegetable tanned leather Pueblo – Italy.
- Thread: Green polyester – waxed.
- Edges: Creased, burnished and polished with wax.
- Features: 6 card slots and a lined center pocket for a total of 7 pockets. Center pocket opens on top and side for easier access.
- Carry Capacity: Easily stores 6 cards + folded bills and/or more cards in center pocket. Fits once folded USD, CAD EURO, etc.
- Dimensions: 4 3/8″ x 3.35″ x 1/8″ (110mm x 85mm x 5mm)
- Firm hand-feel with a smooth silky texture. Black has a matte texture.
Slim minimalist wallet with a unique twist in a subtle color combination. Unique design inspired by the Sea and Mountains of Cantabria in the north of Spain. The asymmetrical layout of the card slots in olive green and black is reminiscent of the mountain range. To maintain the asymmetrical theme, the colors were also reversed when the card wallet is flipped. This wallet comes with no branding nor monogram because it was a prototype. Perfectly functional with no blemishes. Center pocket can be opened from the top and side for easier access.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Price listed excluding VAT.