Please Note: Item is made to order and will require 1 – 3 business days for processing. Please see here for current lead time.
- Brown vegetable tanned pull up leather – Italy.
- Black aniline calf with hatch grain emboss – France.
- Thread: Matching Brown – hand waxed.
- Edges: Creased & Burnished.
- Carry Capacity: Comfortably fits 6 credit cards twice folded bills of any currency.
- Features: Two pockets.
- Dimensions: 70mm x 98mm x 4mm (2.7 x 3.8 x 0.15 inches)
- Medium-firm hand-feel with a textured surface.
Handmade to order leather card wallet in a small footprint form factor with the ability to store more than 6 cards and twice-folded bill notes. No bigger than a credit card, the slim design and size is great for an every day carry for any user. There are two thumbholes on either side to allow you to push out your cards or cash. The brown vegetable tanned Italian leather has a pull up effect and the hatch grain black French calf is aniline tanned for better scratch resistance. The Dedal card wallet is saddle stitched with matching brown thread and edges are dyed and burnished, then finished with wax.
What is a Dedal? A dedal is the Spanish word for a thimble seamstresses would use. Additionally, if you go to any bar in Spain and ask for ‘un dedal de orujo blanco’, they will give you a small shot of orujo blanco. To carry several cards and bills, this Dedal is just what you need.
Price listed excluding VAT. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Please check the FAQ for shipping options.