Please Note: Item is made to order and will require approximately 1 week construction time on top of current queue. Please see here for current lead time. Wallet does not come with tannery stamp.
- Exterior: Navy Shell Cordovan – Italy. No tannery stamp.
- Interior: Natural Pecos – Italy.
- Thread: Taupe – hand waxed.
- Edges: Burnished
- Carry Capacity: Comfortably fits 8 credit cards with a dedicated bill sleeve. Fits USD and EURO bills.
- Features 4 card slots, 2 hidden pockets and a dedicated bill sleeve.
- Dimensions (folded): 102mm x 87mm x 7mm (4 x 3.5 x 0.25 inches)
- Firm hand-feel with a smooth and glossy texture.
Unique vertical bifold wallet hand made from navy Shell Cordovan handcrafted with the interior made from Pecos in color natural to create a beautiful yet subtle leather wallet. This Shell Cordovan has a beautiful gloss with a smooth hand-feel. The 100% hand stitched wallet is made from vegetable tanned leather which will patina with use. Features 2 horizontal card slots and 2 vertical card slots for a different layout and can easily fit 2 credit cards per slot and more in the pockets behind the card slot panels. Minimalist maker’s mark will be stamped on the front, right pocket at the center. This compact sized wallet is definitely more than meets the eye and hand made right here in my workshop in Asturias, Spain.
Price listed excluding VAT. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Please check the FAQ for shipping options.