- Navy marbled shell cordovan – Spain
- Black vegetable tanned leather Pueblo – Italy.
- Thread: Slate blue polyester – waxed.
- Edges: Creased and Burnished.
- Features: 4 card slots and top pocket for a total of 5 pockets.
- Carry Capacity: Up to 6 cards or 4 cards + folded bills. Fits USD and EURO size.
- Dimensions: 4 3/8″ x 3″ x 1/8″ (110mm x 75mm x 4mm)
- Thin and firm hand-feel with a smooth glazed texture. Black has a matte texture.
5 pocket minimalist marbled shell cordovan leather card wallet with black accents. Handstitched using hand-waxed thread in navy and handcrafted using artisan dyed Shell Cordovan in navy and black Pueblo leather. Sits perfectly in front pockets and holds the necessary cards and folded cash such as ID card, bank card, etc and folded bills. Vegetable tanned full grain leathers from Italy and Spain which will patina and pick up memories with use over time.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Price listed excluding VAT.
More Information and Pictures of the Handcrafted Black and Navy Shell Cordovan Card Wallet
Color combination inspired from a galaxy far far away with a subtle color expression. Created for a unique one-of-a-kind look.
Lightweight card wallet was constructed with hand cut card pocket shapes with burnished tops and creased for an emphasized look. Shell Cordovan card wallet was hand sewn using traditional saddle stitching method with hand-waxed polyester in navy. The specific angles and distance of the stitches have been proven to endure high stress points for a quality product.
Edges have been beveled and hand burnished with a combination of water, tokonole and multiple passes of sandpaper to compact the edges for a mirror-like finish. It has also been polished with wax to seal the edges.