- Exterior: Navy marbled shell cordovan – Spain & Black Pueblo – Italy.
- Thread: Slate blue polyester – waxed.
- Edges: Creased and Burnished.
- Features: 4 card slots and top pocket for a total of 5 pockets.
- Carry Capacity: Up to 6 cards or 4 cards + folded bills. Fits USD and EURO size.
- Dimensions: 4 3/8″ x 3″ x 1/8″ (110mm x 75mm x 4mm)
- Thin and firm hand-feel with a smooth glazed texture. Black has a matte texture.
Marbled shell cordovan minimalist leather card wallet with black accents 100% hand stitched using hand-waxed thread in navy. Handcrafted from artisan dyed Shell Cordovan in navy and black Pueblo leather. Sits perfectly in front pockets and holds the necessary cards and folded cash such as ID card, bank card, etc and folded bills. Vegetable tanned full grain leathers from Italy and Spain which will patina and pick up memories with use over time.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc.
More Information and Pictures of the Handcrafted Black and Navy Shell Cordovan Card Wallet
Color combination inspired from a galaxy far far away with a subtle color expression. Created for a unique one-of-a-kind look.
Lightweight card wallet was constructed with hand cut card pocket shapes with burnished tops and creased for an emphasized look. Shell Cordovan card wallet was hand sewn using traditional saddle stitching method with hand-waxed polyester in navy. The specific angles and distance of the stitches have been proven to endure high stress points for a quality product.
Edges have been beveled and hand burnished with a combination of water, tokonole and multiple passes of sandpaper to compact the edges for a mirror-like finish. It has also been polished with wax to seal the edges.
There are no reviews yet.