- Exterior: Black vegetable tanned leather – Spain.
- Interior: Blue grattamacco vegetable tanned leather – Italy.
- Thread: Off-white polyester – waxed.
- Edges: Creased and Burnished.
- Features: 4 card slots and a middle pocket for a total of 5 pockets.
- Carry Capacity: Up to 6 cards or 4 cards + folded bills. Fits USD and EURO bill size.
- Cosmetic Blemish: Visible dip in card slot created during construction. Not noticeable when filled with cards and no impact to quality.
- Dimensions: 4 3/8″ x 3″ x 2/5″ (110mm x 75mm x 5mm)
- Thin and firm hand-feel with a shiny glazed texture.
Fully handstitched minimalist leather card wallet made using black glazed vegetable tanned leather with a blue-lined middle pocket. Lining provides a subtle colorful design aspect to a smooth and elegant wallet. Glazed leathers are achieved by being heavily burnished with an agate stone. This additional step in the finishing process compacts the leather fibers, increasing its strength, durability and slim profile. The glaze finish will develop a more matte look with use over time and will develop a patina, which will noticeably appear in areas that are constantly in contact.
The black glazed minimalist card wallet was saddle stitched with contrasting white polyester thread to show off the handiwork work. Sits perfectly in front pockets and holds only the necessities such as ID card, health insurance card, bank card and more. Handcrafted in my small workshop in Spain from full grain vegetable tanned leather from Spain and Italy.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Price listed excluding VAT.