- Exterior: Black vegetable tanned – Spain.
- Thread: Off-white polyester – waxed.
- Edges: Creased and Burnished.
- Features: 4 card slots and a middle pocket for a total of 5 pockets.
- Carry Capacity: Up to 6 cards or 4 cards + folded bills. Fits USD and EURO bill size.
- Cosmetic Blemish: Visible dip in card slot created during construction. Not noticeable when filled with cards and no impact to quality.
- Dimensions: 4 3/8″ x 3″ x 2/5″ (110mm x 75mm x 5mm)
- Thin and firm hand-feel with a shiny glazed texture.
Black glazed minimalist leather card wallet with a blue-lined middle pocket 100% hand stitched. This lining provides a colorful appearance when viewed at from the side and when opening the middle. Vegetable tanned leathers achieve the shiny glazed finish by being burnished with an agate stone throughout the grain surface. The extra step in the finishing process compacts the leather fibers, increasing its strength and durability. The glaze finish will develop a more matte look with use over time.
The black glazed minimalist card wallet was saddle stitched with contrasting white polyester thread to show off the meticulous work. Sits perfectly in front pockets and holds only the necessities such as ID card, health insurance card, bank card and more. Handcrafted in my small workshop in Madrid from full grain vegetable tanned leather from Spain and Italy.
Item pictured is the item you will receive. While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc.
There are no reviews yet.