- Exterior & Interior: Emerald green vegetable tanned leather – Italy.
- Thread: Matching green – hand waxed polyester.
- Edges: Creased & Burnished.
- Carry Capacity: Comfortably fits 16 credit cards with a dedicated bill sleeve. Fits EURO USD, CAD bills, etc.
- Features 8 card slots, an unlined bill sleeve and 2 hidden pockets behind the cards.
- Dimensions (folded): 97mm height x 115mm length x 7mm thickness (3.8” tall x 4.5” wide x 0.25” thick)
- Firm hand-feel with a smooth and silky texture.
- Blemish: Surface cut on the exterior panel
Gorgeous handmade leather bifold in a traditional layout with an ergonomic card slot design. Saddle stitched using green thread and made from emerald green vegetable tanned leather with a smooth and silky finish. The unlined bifold provides a thinner profile without sacrificing the durability and quality of the leather. Hand stitched traditional bifold wallet features 8 horizontal card slots which can easily fit 2 credit cards per slot and more storage in the pockets behind the card slot panels. Item is not stamped as it is a prototype. This beautiful wallet is definitely more than meets the eye.
While I do everything I can to truly represent the leather color, it can be difficult due to a number of reasons. For example, the hides themselves have natural marks and slight variations in color, different screen display settings, etc. Please check the FAQ for shipping options. Price listed excluding VAT. The item you see is the item you will receive.