Evening Clutch and Wallet Handmade from Glazed Alligator in Grey
Handcrafted evening clutch made from Italian tanned CITES certified grey alligator, brown Italian calfskin from Zonta tannery, and navy Italian vegetable tanned leather. This unique design uses a single alligator skin. The nickel plated brass twist lock has a smooth finish and comes from Japan. The sleek architecture is great for evening wear and the grey with navy undertones pairs well with most outfits. Interior features two dividers and 6 card slots to store just what you need for any special event. I was also able to craft a matching card holder to use with my business cards.
Handmade strap was crafted from the tail, spliced to create a single continuous piece. The strap can function as a belt, a crossbody strap, or as a shoulder strap when looped twice. When I looked at my collection of bags, I realized I had a dilemma. There was a fancy wedding I needed to attend but none of my bags were designed for one. Instead of paying tens of thousands of dollars for a real alligator clutch, I am able to make one at one-tenth of the cost. I was able to travel from Spain to Cincinnati without issue with my clutch.
- Dimensions: 12.5cm tall x 28cm wide x 3cm deep (4.9″ tall x 11″ wide x 1.25″ deep)
- 1 spacious pocket
- 2 interior slim pockets
- 6 card slots
- Twist lock closure
- 1 Crossbody strap which can convert to a shoulder strap carry- can also be used as a belt
- Cardholder wallet with 2 spacious card slots- can carry up to 12 credit cards total.
- 100% saddle stitching
- CITES certified 32cm glazed american alligator in gray. Tanned in Italy
- Brown Zonta. Tanned in Italy.
- Navy Arizona. Tanned in Italy.
- 1 nickel plated twist lock
- Intercom 1816B water based glue
- Custom mixed Fenice Edge paint