Luxury Hand made Blue and Pink Leather Backpack
Handcrafted blue and pink backpack made from full grain bull calf leather from France and Spain. Comfortable original designed handle with a leather-core allows me to hold the bag when the backpack straps are not in use. Special stud adjustment allows for flexibility in how much I want to store in the bag and for changing the strap length. Leathers used has a dry and supple hand feel.
This backpack was created from a desire for comfortable yet protected travel bag to pair with a duffle or a trolley carry-on. The fabric interior reduces the total weight to minimize the stress on the shoulders while walking around the airport and city streets. The depth adjustment studs helps keep the bag in a manageable size when the space is not completely filled.
- Dimensions: 35cm tall x 25cm wide x 13cm deep (13.75″ tall x 9.85″ wide x 5.10″ deep)
- 1 large compartment adjustable and secured with kitty lock
- 1 exterior front-facing zipper pocket for keys.
- 1 exterior back-facing zipper pocket for phone, wallet, passport, etc.
- 2 side slip pockets for umbrella, water bottle, and more.
- 1 laptop divider
- 2 catch-all interior pockets
- Reinforced handle with leather core
- Combination of saddle stitching by hand and machine stitching.
- Full grain leather tanned in France in color Ciel
- Full grain leather tanned in Spain in color Rosé
- Serafil thread
- 4 brass Sam Browne Studs
- 3 brass square rings
- 2 YKK Excella zippers with brass teeth and brown tape
- Cat lock with magnet closure
- Rip-stop tape, Leather split, EVA foam
- Intercom 1816B water based glue
- Custom mixed Fenice Edge paint