Rachel Satchel Bag in Red Leather
Handcrafted satchel from French chevre in a wonderful shade of red designed for an up-scale casual outing. Fully handstitched with matching hand-waxed thread in red paired with brass hardware. The padded top handle allows a comfortable hand carry and the hand-braided crossbody strap is perfect for shoulder carry. Has a soft temper with a medium bag structure- perfect for those who dislike structured bags that are almost box-like.
The Rachel Satchel Bag is a purse made in an eye-catching red inspired from the traditional English Leather Satchel, commonly used as a school bag, and transformed into a more modern-day friendly version. This design allows the holder to carry many things in a compact and modern form. It was made to be the perfect travel bag and can be easily accessed using the twist lock without fumbling with the buckle closures. Works well for day-to-day use and is able to carry common travel items such as a wallet, phone, water bottle, napkins, makeup kit, battery bank, umbrella, and even more.
- Dimensions: 27cm long x 10cm depth x 17cm tall- without the handle (10.2” long x 4” depth x 6.7” tall)
- One large compartment
- One internal slip pocket
- Padded and reinforced handles with leather core
- Leather belt embellishment with brass buckle
- Fully saddle stitched by hand. The shoulder strap was hand braided and then hand stitched.
- French Chevre Sully in Red
- Spanish Cow in Natural
- Brass buckles, D-rings, square rings, swivel clips, sam brown studs, and lock.
- Water based glue
- Hand waxed red thread