Luxury Handcrafted Gray Leather Handbag with Zipper and Wide Flare
Handcrafted gray and cream camera bag made from full grain gray chevré skins from France and sand-colored calfskin from Spain. Comfortable rolled handles with a leather-core allows me to hold the bag when not strung across with the crossbody strap. Special no-hardware strap connection reduces metal weight without giving up strength. Leathers used has a dry and soft hand feel.
This handbag was created from a desire for a petite sized purse but with the ability to hold all my daily needs and more. I have seen many flared handbags in the market, but none with a fully closed opening for safeguarding. When opened, the flared sides allows me to have a larger opening and to easily grab what I need. The cute external flap pockets can store my mask when not in use and my keys, along with small extras like hair-ties and clips.
- Dimensions: 22.5cm long x 10cm wide x 14cm tall w/o handles (8.75 long x 4 wide x 5.5 tall inches)
- 1 large zippered compartment
- 2 exterior flap pockets for small items.
- Reinforced handles with leather core
- Fully saddlestitched by hand. The strap is a mix of hand and machine stitched
- Full grain leather tanned in France in color Gray
- Full grain leather tanned in Spain in color Sand
- Handwaxed Meisi polyester thread
- 2 S+U needles size 7
- 1 RiRi zipper size 6 with gray tape.
- Texon, Salpa, Velodon, and rip-stop tape
- Intercom 1816B water based glue
- Custom mixed Fenice Edge paint
- Paraffin wax