Hand stitched Black Calfskin Convertible Crossbody Clutch
Handcrafted convertible crossbody clutch made from luxurious Spanish calfskin in black with a removeable crossbody strap. Fully handstitched with hand-waxed black thread and has brass hardware with YKK brass zipper. Lightweight with many organizational possibilities and the ability to convert from a long wallet to a stand-alone purse.
This specific custom order was based off of an original clutch that was coming apart because it was made of a very cheap vegan alternative. Thanks to the client’s request, this very practical design was adjusted to my standards and is now a normal offering found here. In addition to the external pocket, the interior of the bag has many sections for papers, bills, coins and cards. The fixed length crossbody strap can be removed to convert the every day carry clutch to a long wallet.
- Dimensions (closed): 20cm length x 12cm height x 6cm depth (7.90” length x 4.75” height x 2.50” depth)
- One exterior and one interior zipper pocket.
- Removable non-adjustable crossbody strap.
- Magnet snap closure.
- 8 horizontal card slots.
- 4 vertical card slots and one ID window.
- 3 slip pockets.
- One expandable pocket.
- Fully saddle stitched by hand.
- Spanish calfskin in black.
- Hand-waxed black thread.
- 2 S+U needles
- (2) YKK brass zipper with black tape
- 2 D-rings, 2 swivel clips
- Reinforcement tape
- Water based glue
- Black Fenice Edge paint
- Paraffin wax